13 August 2008

rain, rain, go away!









So it's been raining today... ALL day. Bummer! Oh well... took some pics anyway! The one of the porch, I don't know that you can see it in the smaller version, but there is a huge line of water falling off the roof right in the middle of the steps. Sorry I missed your call, baby! Gdaddy got him his 1st BHI shirt today. Will get him in it once he gets a bit bigger... :)should only take a day or 2, right?! OH, by the by... it looks like we are heading home on Fri, rather than Sat. So I will be back on my cell as of Fri afternoon, baby. :) And Mom, I am assuming that you are still coming on Sun, right?

1 comment:

...me said...

oh dear...i thought i had forwarded a message to you that after alot of thought i decided it would be wiser to fly into charlotte; though i assure you i would have preferred to fly into greensboro!