18 August 2008

it's done!





ok, i did it. i cut his hair. turns out it is as blonde under there as it appeared to be. strawberry blonde in fact. personally, i think he looks younger. as does gmommy. aunt lizzy wasn't happy to see that i had cut it. oh well. the damage is done. and he's still really cute! he's presently stomping and bouncing in his jumper in the kitchen. and talking up a storm to gmommy while dinner is being prepared. guess i should go help...

Michael, you are my hero and my champion. thank you for taking such good care of me and standing up to those mean cc people. i really do appreciate it.

3 comments:

bethany weaver said...

aagh! you're killing me with all this cuteness! maybe i should trek back up there again. i need another caden fix.. *sigh*

ebers79 said...

you know you are always welcome. the door is open. (heads up though, house inspection on Aug 25th).

M said...

No problem dealing with the cc's. That is what I do, keep people in line who get snippy with you. I love you my queen