28 August 2008

a meeting of the generations


So here are a few shots from today...
After over a week, being thinned out by over half the blooms... My anni lilies are still absolutely beautiful! And there are 3 blossoms that are getting ready to open up still! Thank you again, baby!






















and here we see some photos of Caden with his Great Grandparents. Aunt Lizzy and I drove out to KY to see them on Mon. The trip out was rough, but Caden was REALLY good on the trip back. (thankfully). Anyway, Great Grandmommy and Great Grandaddy were really happy to see us and thrilled to be meeting this new great grandson. Michael, they send their love and can't wait to see you again when you return to Campbell.

Here is a before and after shot of my haircut this morning. I told Greg to do whatever he wanted with it as long as he cut it off. Personally, I think it looks pretty cute.

4 comments:

...me said...

ebers!!! either your grandmommy is really petite or caden is really, really ridiculously big!!!!
and i love the cut! :)

bethany weaver said...

so awesome you got to go see them! so, is liz still in north carolina? no move to florida?

M said...

Darn you are such a HOTTIE!!! Wanna come home and kiss you.

ebers79 said...

1. yes, my grandmommy is really petite. and she has just gotten shorter with time. liz thinks she's around 4'9" at this point. I've got more than a foot on her easily.

2. Caden is ridiculously big!

3. Liz did move to Fl for a total of 5 days. By the time we came home from the beach, she had come home as well. FL wasn't all it was cracked up to be. We are more than happy to have her back.

4. Yes, I am hot and want you to come home and kiss me too!