28 January 2010

a look back at a past life

Bethany, this is as much for you as anyone... This blog was posted by my old boss at A Southern Season's wine shop. He is now owning/running a new shop in merry ol' Chapel Hill, NC called 3Cups.

http://www.3cups.net/postcards-from-france

I have always enjoyed the way he writes. I wish you could all meet him, especially those of you that are oenophiles. Jay is one of those guys who at a very young age caught the wine loving bug. He is a wealth of knowledge that surpasses anyone I have ever met when it comes to wine and the world that surrounds it. Of course, this post has more to do with cheese than anything. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Needless to say, I have a great respect for Jay. He was an amazing boss and a good friend. of course, our shared love of wine and cheese helps... :)

Enjoy...
em

No comments: