07 November 2008

yes!

we are back online! Charter came this morning and set up the internet here at the apt. I couldn't take the lack "connection" anymore. Though, gonna have to take the computer in to the shop to get all cleaned out. (Yes dear, there is Iraqi dust and sand all over this poor computer!)

A few things to clear up...
-Gmommy and Gdaddy stands for Grandmommy and Grandaddy... I just don't like to type it all out if I don't have to.

-I have no idea who Hotdog is...

-i'm hungry... must find food!

Will get some fresh pics up asap. now that the monkey is mobile... i find myself chasing him around the apt. makes for some fun pics.

7 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Yay, you're back online!!!

I can't wait to see the new pictures! :)

Love you!

...me said...

now that littlemrperfect is mobile you might consider switching to wireless!

...me said...

p.s. i am on a stopover in phoenix and had the opportunity to get on line for a few minutes -- so delighted to see your post today!

ebers79 said...

we are wireless! (pst, Michael, I went for a wireless router from Charter... figured you'd be ok with it)

this little monkey is all about wires and trying to get into them... and since my office is now a nursery... the wireless was the way to go.

ah phoenix... i haven't been in phoenix in over a year. i used to spend a lot of time in and around that airport.

Unknown said...

Welcome back to "Cyberspace" and thanks for the Email Em. Weather has chilled out, especially in mornings and evenings. Not much snow here in the Valley but plenty in the higher elevations. Some of the ski resorts have openend up already. Yes, Patty and Bethany are a couple of lookalikes. Much love to you and Caden. GMommy GPoppi Smalley

bethany weaver said...

hotdog is.. well, what's another word for hotdog? it's not 'hotdogs and beans,' it's '[blank]s and beans.'

yes, that would be the silly dodo daddy :)

M said...

Lol Hi dodo!