19 November 2008

hug ex at it's best


thanks to Lizzie... we have pictures out on the tarmack... and yes... it was COLD out there!
at least one of us got to sleep some... it was like Christmas eve the night before... too excited to sleep... and a teething baby didn't help. oh well... at least he got a nap! And for the record, he was a super sweet boy all day!
ok, i know you can't see it very well, but the word "HOME" is there... promise! (sign credit to Lizzie for helping me design and paint it! oh and Caden for lending us his little hands to paste on there in red... even though he smeared the paint and it's hard to make out! Ha!)
yup, still blue!
He's home, he's home, he's home! Praise the Lord Almighty... the wait is over! :) I can't imagine the difference in Michael's life now that he's hanging up his MRAP for a dirty diaper... many thanks to aunt lizzie for all the pict ure taking and EVERYTHING else she did/helped with! couldn't have done it without her!

5 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

YES!!! I cannot imagine how happy you guys are!!! I am so glad he's some safe and every one is reunited once again! That first picture made me tear up!

Also, out of all the babies I know being born in the past year (and let me tell you, I think almost every one I know was having a baby!), Caden is the most adorable! I love those big blue eyes!

By the way, I really, really like the new hair color! It looks great.

Anyway, I love you guys. Give both of your boys a hug for me! I am so glad everyone's together again! Love you!!!

...me said...

the first foto is sublime...

and i have swiped it and all the rest! i love you guys...

bethany weaver said...

i'm so glad they had us practice our hugs. i think my skills were a bit rusty :)

love you all muy mucho!! see you thursday..

roadrunner201 said...

Yeay! I am so happy to hear this!

T and B Rowe said...

Besides "Franks" on the back, what did your shirts say??? Glad your hubby is home safe.