31 October 2008

sock monkey



So today was his first Halloween. And of course this meant he had to dress up. (Baby, I know you wanted him in a ninja outfit... but i figured you two could be matching Ninjas next year... and that would be best). So this year, he was my little monkey... a sock monkey to be exact. (Though, with credit going to Kathryn Sloan, he wore his camo ghosts shirt all day, and did his costume for a bit this evening... many thanks to Gmommy for the costume). I will try to get some pics with him in his ghost shirt later... I don't know why I feel down on that one today. Oh well. Sorry.

Oh, and after much deliberation, Lizzie put some bleach in the hair and now it looks much better. While these pics aren't the greatest of yours truly, I am much happier about my hair color. It was too golden... now it's got more white in it. Much much much better.

i should sell this shot to Snickers!


11 comments:

M said...

ALL RIGHT! A MONKEY NINJA! THOSE ARE EVEN BETTER THAN REGULAR NINJAS!

Uh, we are not going to let him eat the candy right sweetie-pie love of my life you beautiful thing you?

Leigh Anne said...

How cute!!!

ebers79 said...

no actual candy was consumed in the making of this halloween adventure!

bethany weaver said...

sock monkey! awesome!

...me said...

ninja sock money? ...maybe more sock monkey than ninja -

hotdog said...

too funny! stop! your killing me! stop! i mean it, stop!
hotdog

M said...

who is hotdog?

Bubbis said...

just when you think the cute ceiling has been reached...Em, like the hair bytheway...you don't mind if I use an ellipsssssis or two do ya? I mean everyone is doing it.

roadrunner201 said...

Good gravy! I want this costume for next year. Does she take orders? He's too cute:-)

bethany weaver said...

oh, love the hair, em!

T and B Rowe said...

em - it was good to see you the other weekend and glad you are back online.

-br