06 September 2008

who needs to take a nap?

Oh... forgot to mention last weekend... he finally rolled over from his back to his belly. Though, he seems to prefer going from his belly to his back, and does that little move all the time now...

So yesterday, I laid the little man down for a nap in the middle of the afternoon. He was fast asleep when I laid him in his crib. On his belly, facing away from the door. Here's a pic to give you a better idea... note the location of the gorilla... :)


After just a few minutes, I was getting ready to run out to the store (Gmommy and Aunt Lizzie were going to keep an eye on him). I went in the room to get my shoes... and this is what I saw... (sorry it's so dark, but turning on the lights woulda distracted him)...

10 comments:

M said...

What in the world? Were those screeches of delight, or of frustration? My son is already as weird as I am.

Bubbis said...

"If you watch the foot work and movement of the bankey closely, you'll notice; clutch,shift,gas,clutch,shift,gas...The boys destined for NASCAR!!!"

...me said...

...party at caden's!!!

M said...

I might hurt my uncle, NASCAR? really bubbis, shame on you.

bethany weaver said...

oh my goodness! it's his first blanket fort! awesome!

ebers79 said...

he was just so happy to be under there talking to the animals on the blanket. i can't wait to build forts all around our apt!

Bubbis said...

Listen Michael, look around you (when you get home)you live in the heart of NASCAR country. It's probably in the water, there just may be no stopping the inevitable. But on the other hand, I was wrong about my predictions for you! Know anybody looking for a WWF wrestling outfit with mask and cape, size XXXL?

bethany weaver said...

hey, i always wanted to be a NASCAR driver. my husband's hair has gone gray being in the car with me during "practice." (don't freak out, mom!)

Bubbis said...

Yes! Yes you can Bethany "Danica" Weaver. You live those NASCAR dreams, maybe even Formula 1 someday.

...me said...

at least you are being honest about your driving...that's a big, first step... :)