14 September 2008

a few more fun shots...

it is truly amazing that not even 6 months ago, we were here... I love this pic of Michael and Caden.










While we may have gotten a smile out of Niki, Caden just wouldn't behave... oh well, his facial expressions he got from me... hands down.






This just reminded me of all those cool shots by/of Bethany, that she has taken of herself... He's starting early!







Love the generational side of this pic. With the aged hand of Great Grandad and the youth of Caden...











And just because his favorite thing is to eat his own hands... I thought I would share it with all of you! :)

7 comments:

M said...

I just realized something: all these pictures and videos are going to be great when it comes time to embarrass him with his first girlfriend!

...me said...

just remember michael...i have a great shot of you at age two sitting on your potty chair reading a magazine...think it over....

ebers79 said...

oh, i haven't seen that one!

Bubbis said...

neither have I! Black and White or Color?

bethany weaver said...

widdle mitoe on his potty! he's a widdle guy, yes he is!!

...me said...

hummmm...i'm going to take this interest as popular demand!

bethany weaver said...

did i mention i love niki??