03 April 2012

BOB!


First shots are obviously Ry sleeping...

I love that my dear hubby is on the same page with me so many times! After looking at them for years and a lot of research and discussion... we got our very own BOB. Had the other jogging stroller I was looking at come in another color (i really didn't want a black stroller)... we would have gotten something different. But color does matter to me... more than having a hand brake apparently. lol.

Ry and I got all set up and after dinner went out the door for Ryanne's first ever walk. She wasn't so happy at first. She was definitely throwing a fit as we walked out the door... which caught the attention of all the neighbors who were outside. But after half a block, she calmed down and went to sleep. 45 minutes of happy strolling. Got back home, stopped, and she immediately woke up. I can't wait for Caden to come home so we can take Ms Ry out together and hit up every park in the neighborhood (there are quite a few). :)

2 comments:

M said...

So very cute! Miss my girls.

ebers79 said...

we miss you more! can't wait for you to try this stroller