21 August 2010

amazing

Caden climbs into our big beanbag chair and gets all comfy. Looks at me and says, clear as day... "Check this out." What's next? As soon as I can get a good picture of the situation, I will... :)

Ok... and he was watching the start of a movie a while ago... and when the Warner Brothers symbol showed up on the screen... he said "W. B."

And as we walked down the street at my parents taking Bailey for a walk... he would see a stop sign ahead... read off "S. T. O. P.... stop!" Poor Bailey was getting so confused, as she thought he was telling her to stop! hahaha

Boy is too smart for me!

2 comments:

M said...

The kid has a personality! I would say he needs his own TV talk show..... I wonder if Glenn Beck needs a 2.5 yr old intern

Leigh Anne said...

He is so smart!