22 July 2010

p90x

Dearest Uncle Brian...

what were you thinking by sending us those p90x videos?! Dude, my body hurts so much right now that I can't sit down normally... I just have to fall into the seat and pray that I've lined myself up properly! I can barely pick up my own child!

however, i am going to stick this thing out. I am 3 days into it and have, well, many more to go... 87 in fact. i have many reasons to do this... most of which are for vanity sake. but i have to renew my military id in sept... i have a beach trip at the end of sept... and if we are going to have a baby soon, then i need to be in the best shape possible BEFORE i get pregnant. not to mention i just want to be comfortable in my own skin and make michael proud of me.

all this to complain that i hurt so much, but mainly to thank you, uncle b... for giving me a way to accomplish my goals. i have been in a rut and the things i have been doing haven't been good enough. THIS will be good enough... as long as I BRING IT. and I am!

:) your loving niece...

5 comments:

David Sanders said...

you go girl :)

ebers79 said...

dude, i am HURTING something fierce... seriously! it's like the pain you have in your legs during the 1st wk of soccer practice if you haven't worked out in a while... it's like that... just all over my body.

funny though, i am gonna have to up my weight for the arms and shoulders day... cause i don't think i got the burn the way i needed to today. it was hard, but it should be harder.

however, the plyo day... AAAAHHHHH... death! i knew it was bad when i was sucking air after the first 15 min... with another 45 to go...

Phillip said...

Love those pictures of you and Caden at the Swimming Pool. Bet he takes to the water like a fish. Much love and best wishes, Grandma & Grandpa Smalley

ebers79 said...

yea, guess i need to get some of my favorite pics up here... can't let mom have all the fun with those shots! :) he's turning into quite the fish.

bethany weaver said...

way to go! just remember, pain is just a weakness leaving the body :) (or so my crossfit trainers try to convince me..)