12 May 2010

yesterday morning

I will get some pics up later. But I wanted to tell you about the conversation that Caden and I had yesterday morning. He climbed into bed with me around 0655 and immediately said "hello mommy!" The cheerful way he said it let me know that he was well rested and it was going to be a good start to the day. I asked him how he had slept... and clear as day he replied "i slept very well". As I was regaining consciousness, he proceeded to point at a picture up on the wall and say... "there's cousin Daniel"... yes, there is cousin Daniel. He pointed back at the picture and said "there's aunt Katie"... yes, there is aunt Katie.

Really?!? Seriously?!? is my 2 yr old really forming sentences like that? Time is flying... I can't believe we are already at this stage. What's next?!

3 comments:

...me said...

what's next? "where are my car keys?"

...love you guys!
...xxxooo

Leigh Anne said...

WOW!!! that's amazing!

love you!

gs said...

What?!? This is amazing. So good to hear from you Emily, let me know when you'll be in my neck of the woods, would love to see you!