08 July 2008

it's raining!

So he was being a little stinker this morning and didn't want to sleep. oh well... i guess i should expect such things. i need to start going to bed earlier at night, right after i put him down... but that never seems to happen. one day i will learn. funny though... i put him down around 3:30am in at one end of his crib. when he woke me up about 6am, he was at the other end of his crib. the little bugger had managed to push himself (on his back) down the length of his crib! gotta keep an eye on this one... he's figuring out how to move! Danger! Danger!

My flowers came this morning, my darling! They are absolutely beautiful. (or at least they will be when they bloom!) I will get a picture of them once they open up a little more. You really know how to brighten up my day! Especially with it raining here. Speaking of... how are those sand storms going? Please tell me they have slowed down a bit...

Will try to get more up here later. But have to get a few things down before this little monkey wakes up from his nap. (which will probably be as soon as he hears the shower start...) Ciao!

1 comment:

M said...

Oh boy he's mobile! Next: ninja-vanish training!!!

You're pretty. I love you

Your Champion